- Disconnect all Bluetooth connection from the head unit, to prevent any interruption & failure.
- Take photo of your current System Info, SW Version, and Map Version.
- Follow the guide step by step instructions.
- Update may take anywhere between 30 minutes (newer car) all the way up to 3 hr (older car).
- Please keeps the car running and remain in “P” position during the update process.
- Please do not abort, interrupt, or turn off your car during the update process as it will cause the head unit to malfunction and you will need to replace it.
What should I prepare before performing map update in the car? Print
Modified on: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 12:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.