If you receive the "Navigation Updater.pkg" error message when you try to install the downloader, please do the following:
1. Please use 2 fingers to click on the Navigation Updater.pkg icon to bring out the menu.
2. Please click on "Open" from the menu and you should see the following pop up.
3. Please click on "Open" to continue and install the downloader software.
Please follow this link to learn more about the Apple security feature: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
4. During the installation process, you will be prompted with the following warning.
Please click on "OK" (red arrow) to continue and prevent any download issue later.
5. After the installation is successful, please open the "Finder" and go to "Applications" to find the Navigation Updater software (red box). Double click to launch it.
The rest of the steps should be self explanatory, but if you stuck, please contact us via Chat or at 888-757-0010.