If you already downloaded the correct version of the map update into an SD card and the [ Update ] button is still grey out/not active after the SD card is inserted, please do the following steps as work around:
1. Copy all the SD card contents into a USB drive* (32GB max and please format in FAT32 partition).
2. Insert both the SD card and USB drive* into the connectors in the vehicle.
3. Return to the System Info screen and the [ Update ] button should be available/active now.
4. After the update process is completed please remove only the USB drive* (leave the SD card inside).
* The USB drive is only needed for temporary and you may reuse it for something else later.
This work around apply to head units SW ver: DH.USA.SOP.xx.000 ~ DH.USA.SOP.xx.007
If the above steps do not fix the issue you are experiencing, please contact our customer support via online chat or at 888-757-0010.